There are a lot of ways to heat your home. It can be overwhelming to shop around for all available solutions for your specific situation. We can help you focus in on the best for your home or office, from hydronic systems to forced air systems and everything in between. Different efficiencies are available and can be tailored to your budget.
When you suddenly find your house is freezing, we will get you up and running in the short term. We can then help you evaluate if there is a need for more work in a calmer (and warmer) setting.
You can review our free checklist (click here) to self-diagnose simple things that may be causing major interruptions in the functioning of your system. We provide this for everyone who visits our website to be of service to our customers—Service with Integrity.
We service and handle repairs and maintenance of all makes and models of heating equipment.
- Heating services provided by Climate Care HVAC to homeowners in the Greater Philadelphia PA suburbs:
- Emergency repairs of all types of heater/heating systems
- HVAC system inspection and tune-up; preventative maintenance
- Upgrades from older systems to newer, more efficient heating and cooling systems (some newer products handle your home’s heating and cooling in one unit*)
- Furnace installation, repair and maintenance
- Boiler installation, repair and maintenance
- Heat pump installation, repair and maintenance*
- Ductwork installation and repair
- Radiant heating installation and repair
- Thermostat installation and repair
- Energy-efficient heating solutions, such as high-efficiency furnaces and heat pumps, hybrid system, such as a heat pump with a gas furnace
- Geothermal heating/cooling installation and repair*
- Zoning systems installation and repair
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filtration and purification systems